David has guided clients through their most important internal organisational changes and implementation projects for more than 25 years.
Renowned for his infectious energy, commercial acumen, ability to rapidly assimilate information and sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, David has been called upon all throughout his career to execute important internal change for clients across a range of industries including banking and finance, insurance, health, telecommunications, transport and third-party logistics, mining, construction, State and local government, not-for-profit and professional services.
David is a driven by the satisfaction of seeing our clients achieve their true potential through excellent leadership and implementation of successful change.
He brings exceptional client service, interpersonal and communication skills with impressive agility to produce results within different organisational environments by drawing up his breadth of experience managing change for organisations of all sizes and within most industries in Australia.
- Managing organisational change
- Delivering business improvement and ICT projects
- Optimising workforce performance
- Rollout of an Electronic Health Record Platform (Major Health Organisation) – led the business change and adoption stream of work associated with the introduction of an electronic health record information sharing platform across different health provider organisations.
- Strategy setting and operational planning (National Not for Profit) – assisted the executive team in recalibrating the organisation’s 3 year strategic roadmap and translated business priorities into clear action plans for their operational team.
- Freight Management Transformation Program (National Rail Operator) – led the business change and adoption stream of work associated with a major SAP and process re-engineering program.
- ICT Desktop Upgrade Project (Major Financial & Insurance Provider) – led the business change & adoption stream of work associated with a major ICT desktop upgrade project including email and Microsoft office uplift.