Michael is an project and change leader with decades of experience advancing strategic objectives within organisations, particularly in digital and technology change for customer/client journey benefit. Michael brings deep expertise in the design, procurement, governance and delivery of organisation-wide strategic projects, particularly those involving technology change for organisational benefit.
He is an industry certified project and change leader and has more than 20 years’ experience leading high performing service delivery and project teams. He delivers a depth of experience and skill that our clients’ relish working with and he provides trusted advice on the development and execution of contemporary digital strategy.
Michael has a passion for empowering organisations to utilise digital technologies to advance strategic objectives and transform the customer/client experience. He takes an innovative and pragmatic approach to working with organisational leaders to ensure maximum value is derived from capital investments in technology. He is also passionate about the intersection of people and technology and supporting community not for profit organisations and has a special interest within the Arts sector. He is committed to improving the sustainability of the arts sector through the development of corporate partnerships.
A well-rounded leader, collaborator and trusted advisor who works at the executive and board level to develop and execute strategy, Michael is the well rounded advisor you need in order to stay at the forefront of digital technology advances for the benefit of your clients and customers and to ensure you remain relevant in today’s rapidly changing digital environment.
- Digital strategy and change
- Portfolio, project and program management expertise in the delivery of organisational strategic initiatives
- Organisational strategy including the oversight of corporate services
- Delivery of digital strategy within large complex organisations centred around improving the customer/client experience
- Development and delivery of strategic programs as part of implementing the organisational strategy
- Development and oversight of effective governance of the use of technology
- Led the development and implementation of shared service models for corporate services