Scott is one of Australia’s most experienced business strategists and analytics specialists.
In an illustrious career spanning more than three decades to date, Scott graduated from the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology with degrees in Economics and Management, before embarking on a global business consulting career in Boston, New York, London, Sydney and Brisbane. Scott achieved senior partner roles within business consulting giants Accenture and IBM global business services, and has worked with clients across Australia, Asia, North America, and Europe.
Scott helps our clients’ executives make excellent business strategy choices, and more effective use of data within their businesses to drive improved business decision making.
Scott also specialises in assisting business deploy business process automation, outsourcing and adoption of latest business technology in the software robotics and artificial intelligence areas to drastically reduce costs and improve customer experience for strategic advantage.
- Business strategy and executive advisory
- Data analytics/big data
- Business process improvement and outsourcing
- Robotic process automation and artificial intelligence
- For one of the big four Australian banks, created new analytics operating model and organisational model to enable a customer and data-driven business decision capability.
- For large telcommunications carriers in Europe and Australia, led multi-year projects creating new sales/marketing designs, channel strategy, and product development, across entire channel and customer base.
- For several local government organisations in Australia and Asia, created Smart City / Internet of Things strategy to improve service delivery to local residents and visitors.
- For clients in telecom, health, and financial services, identified opportunities for business process outsourcing and robotic automation to achieve cost savings and service level improvements.